1. Log in with your username and password.
2. Click on the Order repeats/view history icon for a completed order or on the View running orders icon for a current order. For current orders you will only be able to download the data if the CAM work has been completed.
3. Tick the order whose files you want to download.
4. Click the DOWNLOAD PRODUCTION DATA button at the top of the screen.
5. A pop-up will appear with the name of the archive file for your job. Click Download and the file will be downloaded to your PC.
1. The file you have downloaded is called SI-ordernr.zip
2. Unzip this file. This will give you a file called ordernr.dpf
3. You may need to rename this file as ordernr.zip
4. Unzip again and you will get the production files including ordernr-paste.zip
5. Unzip ordernr-paste.zip and you will find the paste data in Gerber 274X and our internal CAM format DPF.
We recommend that you check the paste files before you use them to produce a stencil. We generate the paste files from the SMD pads on a “best-efforts” basis but it is not always clear to us which pads to include and which to leave out. It is much safer to generate a paste file yourself and include it in the data you send us. We will then check it with the rest of the data and if required step and repeat it into the same assembly panel.