- 1973 Vilati commences PCB manufacture at Eger in Hungary
- 1991 Europrint founded in Mechelen, Belgium
- 1993 Europrint forms partnership with Vilati
- 1998 Europrint acquires Vilati PCB plant. It is renamed Europrint Eger, specialising in small-batch, fast turnaround
- 1999 Eurocircuits is set up as the sales organisation for online PCB pooling
- 2000 Eurocircuits India Ltd (EIL) set up to provide CAM services for Europrint and Eurocircuits. Sales office Germany. Group sales top €5,000,000
- 2004 New green field factory built in Eger, Hungary. Start to provide CAM outsourcing services to other PCB manufacturers world-wide
- 2005 Sales office in France
- 2006 Sales office in Switzerland
- 2007 The Eurocircuits online platform now covers all services offered by the Eurocircuits group.
- 2009 Europrint Group acquires WI-KA GmbH near Aachen in Germany and renames it to Eurocircuits Aachen GmbH
- 2010 Europrint Group sales top €15,000,000 and 50,000 orders
- 2011 Europrint Group renamed Eurocircuits NV, the name most customers know us by. Introduction of SMD prototype soldering equipment.
- 2012 Eurocircuits goes Visual and Social. Introduction of PCB Visualizer, our online data analyses tool and our social media accounts to keep followers posted on any new development.
- 2013 Eurocircuits India Ltd started as 3rd production site for the group. By now we serve over 8,000 customers with over 70,000 orders.
- 2014 Online tools radically expanded and customers totalled to over 9,000.
- 2015 More than 10,000 active customers pushed our group sales over €20,000,000.
- 2016 ? we’ll update you if you follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
To keep in touch with new developments, register online
and receive our regular email Technical updates.