Electronica 2014 (11 – 14 November in Munich) was for Eurocircuits the busiest ever. Our booth team was kept busy from beginning to end presenting our newest products and services to existing customers and more than 700 new prospects.
Interest was high in two new products launched at the show, and we received our first orders on the booth:
- eC-pre-heater for faster and more reliable hand-soldering and de-soldering.
- eC-test-mate – our award-winning fixtureless test system for populated PCBs.
Both have been developed in response to our prototype PCB customers looking for high reliability test and assembly solutions at prices suitable for small batch operation.
The eC-pre-heater has been developed to make manual soldering and de-soldering faster and more reliable by reducing heating times and the risk of thermal stress. This makes it particularly effective when soldering critical components or PCB layouts with a high heat-absorbency.
The eC-pre-heater gives you complete control over the pre-heating process.
- Load the PCB onto the machine and set your preferred height above the heaters or work on the glass
- Attach the external sensors to measure the actual temperature on the board, top and bottom, for maximum control of the process.
- Choose which sensor shall drive the controller
- Decide whether you want to use the front or both heaters
- Set the temperature that best suits this board or these components using the simple key-pad.
- When the display shows that the board has reached your chosen temperature, start soldering or de-soldering.
The low profile, ergonomic design and insulated casing make the eC-pre-heater comfortable, convenient and safe to use.
The eC-pre-heater is developed and produced by Eurocircuits and is now available for ordering.
See our eC-pre-heater in action here.