Our team was founded in 2006 and over the course of the years has been awarded several worldwide achievements. Some of them are:
- 1st place in the acceleration event in the Formula Student United Kingdom competition in the Silverstone circuit in 2009
- 3rd overall place in the Formula Student Italy competition in the Riccardo Paletti circuit in 2012
- 3rd place in static events in the Formula Student Hungary competition in the Gyor circuit in 2014
- 4th overall place in the FSAE Italy competition in 2014 in the Riccardo Paletti circuit
- 2nd overall place in Class 3 category in the FSAE Italy competition in 2015
This year, ART-17 won the price of the Best Design Report in the FSAE Italy competition and received positive reviews for her participation in the Formula Student Czech Republic competition.
Our new team art-18, has begun the design of its 6th formula-style race car hoping for even more successes and awards during the summer of 2018.
All these years, the team’s electronics department has produced very successfully its own electronic system and always gained positive feedback from the competition’s judges. Continuing this tradition, last year’s electronic design included high-performance student-made embedded and control systems such as a dashboard with LED lights and indications controlled by a microcontroller. Also, it will include a one-way telemetry system which will help acquire real-time data from the car and CAN bus interface nodes which will give us the opportunity to connect a variety of different sensors on the data acquisition system of our car.
In order to achieve the best possible results, all the above applications require specially designed printed circuits. It was a great pleasure to be supported by Eurocircuits, who provided us the highest quality of the products.
Last year Eurocircuits made for us all the PCBs for our Dashboard, our Telemetry System and our can nodes.
We are extremely pleased with their excellent cooperation.
Aristotle Team, email, web