Free – 1 day seminar that guides PCB designers to the optimum PCB design flow.
Helping our electronics design customers to define the best PCB layout flow possible and thus save time, avoid communication problems and achieve the best price and reliability for their PCB, is our goal. We want to share our knowledge with them during a one day seminar, held at our Aachen production facility.
The seminar covers 4 major themes:
- PCB Production Steps and the influence of your CAD Data on the production process.
A step by step overview of the production process. Each step is illustrated with cross section images and where appropriate short video’s illustrate the process. The presentation is given by production engineers from our factory in Hungary, with more than 10 years of experience in solving production problems. Attention is given to how customer CAD data influence our production process.
- PCB Production Factory Tour: get a Live feeling on the different processes.
This is a half an hour guided tour through the production facility in Aachen. See, feel and smell the production technology in action.
- Your optimum PCB design flow! : PCB Configurator – Input data – PCB Visualizer: from CAD to Gerber to PCB Visualizer to CAM.
About data formats, industry standards, creating output tips to configure your DRC settings in the CAD system
Virtual production tools to help busy designers to get their boards “right first time”
- On time
- Accurate to their intentions
- At best total cost
We concentrate on two inter-related topics
Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- What are the features that increase board costs?
- What makes my board harder or impossible to make?
Clear data presentation and clear order details
- How can I be sure the data transfer is accurate?
- Are there any data issues that will delay delivery?
Program for the day:
- 09:00-09:30 Welcome Coffee
- 09:30-09:50 Introduction
- 09:50-11:30 PCB production overview
- 11:15-11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30-13:00 Factory tour followed by lunch
- 13:00-14:45 Your optimum design flow : PCB Configurator – Input data – PCB Visualizer
- 14:45-15:00 Coffee break
- 15:00-16:30 Your optimum design flow: PCB Checker, PCB Solver & editing tools
What participants say about the seminar?
“I learned a HUGE amount of things on PCB manufacturing.
It was well worth every second of the somewhat long trip to get to Baesweiler.”
We hope to welcome you in Aachen shortly.