Optimising your PCB layout workflow
1. Useour smart menusto optimise your PCB design parameters at any stage, even before you start the layout (no data is needed).
- Choose from 700+ pre-defined multilayer builds
- Validate your choice of PCB options (board and copper thickness, track/isolation widths, surface finish, etc.). The smart menuswill automatically check them for manufacturability and cost, explain any issues and flag up lower cost alternatives.
2. Use PCB Configuratorto view and check your data-set before you submit your order. Fix any data issues found which could delay production.
3. Use PCB Visualizer toolsto complete production tasks not suited to CAD systems
To see the full presentation, click here.
For more hints and tips see our “How to …” video: Optimising your PCB layout workflow.
We have published over 100 technical blogs during the last 2 years. Here are some recent highlights.
PCB Visualizer: interactive online PCB data solutions
All about Gerber and data
All about quality of our PCBs
Pre-production approval : how to view and confirm our production-ready data before we start manufacturing your PCBs
New timeline order tracker : see clearly where your order is, whether you can make any changes and when it will be shipped
BINDI pool : our new service from our newly-opened factory in India gives Asian prices with European quality
PCB Services : overview of our PCB order-pooling services and how to use them