New website upgrades from Eurocircuits deliver new PCB analysis tools for fabrication and assembly, and more convenient menus to help hard-pressed PCB designers get their projects to market on time and on budget.
1. PCB Visualizer has more functionality for board fabrication and assembly plus new screen layouts to make it faster and easier to use.
2. New Order tracking timeline provides a detailed step by step report on the progress of your order.
PCB Visualizer – new functionality
Over the next few months we will launch new value-adding tools for PCB Visualizer. These will make ordering faster and more secure, improve the quality of the finished PCB, and provide important information for more reliable assembly. Today we add:
- Solder-paste area calculation: calculate the exact amount of solder-paste required for your job.
- Fiducial finder : locates unconnected pads not covered by soldermask. Select from them if you need fiducials during assembly but there are none provided in the design.
PCB Visualizer – smarter screen layout
1. PCB Checker and PCB Visualizer menus merged.
|When PCB Visualizer has completed its Design Rule Check (DRC) the results are displayed directly in PCB Checker, so that you can locate errors immediately without the need to swap menus.|
2. PCB Checker DRC and Design for Manufacturability separated.
3. Single smart screen for Buildup wizard and Layer editor.
Order tracking timeline.
We have added new technical blogs to our website
- Buildup wizard and Layer editor updated: more information on using the upgrade.
- New timeline makes order tracking smarter: order status and relevant documents summarized in one dynamic overview.
- Your PCB Visualizer questions answered: how does PCB Visualizer work; what do the flags and messages mean.
- Gerber – past, present and future: where does the format come from, and what new developments are coming.
We have an on-going program of technical papers, but if there are particular topics on which you would like us to produce a blog, please email your usual sales contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best way to share ideas and knowledge is face to face. We will be at:
If you would like more specific information on any of the new features of our pricing and ordering systems,
please: contact your local Eurocircuits sales channel or email
Update your user profile
Have you changed your email address or is your name above incorrect? Log in to your account with your user-name, email@example.com, and password to view your profile and make any necessary changes: >>> Manage my profile <<<
If you would prefer not to receive our newsletters,click here
Copyright Eurocircuits N.V., Antwerpsesteenweg 66, B-2800 – Mechelen,Tel. +32 15 28 16 30 – Fax. +32 15 28 16 31