Eurocircuits visits “Forschung für die Zukunft” @ #ew20
“Forschung für die Zukunft” is a cooperation group of Universities that concentrate on “research for the future”.
- A demonstrator that explains how artificial intelligence learns.
- A mini server for the smart laboratory.
- Living cells that produce bioplastic from food industry waste and a sensor that detects the degree of conversion.
- A sensor system for rescue workers, which measures vital signs of the body with the help of textile and printed sensors.
- Professional data glasses for fire protection technology.
These five exciting solutions were shown by four universities of the Research for the Future initiative from Saxony-Anhalt and Saxony at embedded world.
The Eurocircuits TV film crew recorded them for you in the film
Just have a look!