Whether you are a new user or an old hand, our new EAGLE CAD web area now includes CAD experts’ tips how to get more out of EAGLE, part of our ongoing campaign to help PCB designers get their projects to market on time and on budget.
The first section “EAGLE schematics to layout basics” has advice and tips for new users on getting the best from the basic elements of EAGLE:
- How to set-up using the Control Panel
- How to build your schematic
- How to find technical data, availability and price for your chosen components
- How to layout your PCB
The second section “Cutting costs for fine-line PCBS” explains how to design lower cost PCBs. Our experts show how to reduce the price of a 4-layer PCB with BGAs from €750 to €230 by using the right grid, the right design rules and the right via-pad sizes.
Of course, if you are looking for a new CAD system or planning to upgrade your existing EAGLE software, the EAGLE web area sets out the powerful new features in EAGLE V7 and guides you towards the licence best suited to your needs.
PCB design to PCB manufacture
We have worked with CadSoft, the developers of EAGLE, for many years to develop a fast, smooth and risk-free transition between PCB design and manufacture. Features include:
- Direct input of EAGLE .BRD data files. Users can upload their job files directly into the Eurocircuits website to check their data for manufacturability using PCB Visualizer and get a price or to place an order.
- Download of EAGLE DRC files (.DRU files) and additional component libraries from major manufacturers. The free-to-download DRU files incorporate the most cost-effective parameters of our pooling services, helping you to achieve the best possible balance of technology and price.
- Supply of EAGLE CAD packages. Eurocircuits are EAGLE Value-Added Resellers.
- Workshops on using EAGLE for beginners and for advanced users.
If you would like to attend a workshop, or if you run a design team or university electronics department and would like to arrange a tailor-made workshop, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.