…… the story continues here.
Eurocircuits buys all its advertisement through its marketing agency S.M.A. NV. This means that invoices should be addressed to:
S.M.A. NV, Tennislaan 1, 2400 MOL, Belgium, at the attention of Dirk Stans.
The invoice should state:
- VAT number BE 0473.094.338
- Non Belgian, EU invoices should be without VAT and mention “Reverse charge service due to inner EU invoicing”
- Non EU invoices should be without VAT
- Subject: “Publicity for Eurocircuits in project [Name of the Teams Project]”
The minimum we ask for in exchange for our support is:
- The Team writes two BLOGs in English throughout the year about the Teams project (technical) in cooperation with Eurocircuits and and the Teams adventure with their project (including pictures and/or videos). These will be published on the Eurocircuits websites.
- Eurocircuits will add its logo + text ‘A PCB from www.eurocircuits.com’ in top or bottom silkscreen layers on all orders (instructions on the bottom of this page).
- Eurocircuits logo will be published on the Team website in the partner section with a hyperlink to www.eurocircuits.com.
All BLOGs will be published on the Eurocircuits websites and on the Eurocircuits social media platforms. In the Eurocircuits Newsletter they are mentioned and linked in a dedicated section of the Newsletter. Providing a lot of exposure for the Team.
If you are looking for our logo or you want some more information about our company profile to use in the BLOG, you can find it here.
Other publicity we are interested in:
- Eurocircuits company presentation in the partner section
- Article about Eurocircuits and/or its services in the Team newsletter
- Eurocircuits logo on partner poster
- Posting news about the cooperation with Eurocircuits on the Teams social media (twitter/facebook/linkedin/etc.…)
- The Team should like the EC social media (Facebook page, LinkedIn, …)
- Eurocircuits is available to give a workshop to the electronics developers of the Team and their fellow electronics students
- Eurocircuits logo on the Team clothing (t-shirt/polo/jacket)
- Eurocircuits logo sticker on the vehicle (car/boat/motorcycle/rocket/robot/drone/product/etc.…)
- Eurocircuits logo in press presentations
- Mentioning Eurocircuits in Team presentations
- Eurocircuits logo in the Team banner
Let’s have fun making electronics with future engineers.
Antwerpsesteenweg 66, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium