Peel-off Mask Design Rule Specifications
- Minimum width of any Peel-off element (P): 0.500mm (20mil)
- Maximum coverable hole ENDSIZE (H): 6.00mm (236mil)
- Minimum overlap on copper pattern (V): 0.600mm (24mil)
- Minimum clearance to free copper (W): 0.600mm (24mil)
- Minimum distance from PCB outline: 0.500mm (20mil)
- Tolerance on position: +/-0.300mm (12mil)
Avoid using many different small peel-off areas randomly placed on your PCB.
We recommend making the peel-off areas as large as possible, this will make them easier to remove after the soldering process.
To achieve this connect separate peel-off areas together wherever practical.