1. FR-4 (standard base material) pooling services
a. NAKED proto –basic prototype pooling service. Quick & dirty.
b. PCB proto –dedicated prototype pooling service.
c. STANDARD pool –widest range of pooled and non pooled options up to 16 layers
d. BINDI pool –Eurocircuits” Asian alternative with European assured quality.
2. Special base material pooling services
a. RF pool–Isola I-TERA and Rogers 4000 series materials
b. SEMI-FLEX pool–flex-to-install flex-rigid pooling service.
c. IMS pool – Insulated Metal Substrate PCBs
3. Useful information to prepare for your order
a. The current Eurocircuits Design Guidelines
b. The current PCB Classification Table
c. Explore the Eurocircuits guidelines to make panels
d. Download DRU files (Design rules) for CadSoft EAGLE users
e. Download the eC-ULP for EAGLE – start the calculation of your PCB price from within EAGLE
f. Download templates (EC design rules) for Altium designer users
g. User guide to Calculate and order with our smart PCB Calculator
4. Interesting information for electronics engineers
a. What do PCB fabricators do with your data before they make your PCB”s White paper
b. The PCB production process explained with short movies
xvii. Step 17 – Profiling
xviii. Step 18 – Electrical test
c. Our BLOG discusses many technical issues as well as informal information
d. Technology projects
PCB Design Data
3. Front-end data preparation
9. Data formats
1) Calculate and order guidelines
iii) Single PCB or PCB in panel
2) Flow of orders guidelines
- Professional bench-top prototype SMD reflow equipment
- blog – Eurocircuits serving the engineering community
- blog – eC-solderstation, the next item in the eC-prototype-equipment range?
- blog – eC workshop report -reflow soldering SMD PCB Prototypes.
- blog -Hand-soldering – point by point or mini-wave technique?
- Starting youreC-reflow mate
- eC-reflow-mate firmware update
- Solder profiles for the eC-reflow mate
- Place a PCB in the reflow oven
- Thermal inertia – reflow oven
- Soldering with or without space holders
- Sensor controllng the temperature in the reflow oven
- Place the external sensor on the PCB
- eC-reflow-mate : external sensor versus furnace sensor
- eC-reflow-mate : external temperature sensors
- Parameter temperature correction
- eC-reflow mate :Solder curve highest temperature hold time
- eC-reflow pilot : hold time
- Door-open point for eC-reflow mate
- eC-reflow pilot parameters
- eC-reflow Preheater
- blog – Trough hole component soldering with the eC-reflow mate