https://www.eurocircuits.com/wp-content/uploads/blog/More-PCB-added-value-on-Stand-131-at-National-Elec/newlogo2012.jpg 183 640 Dirk Stans http://www.eurocircuits.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/eurocircuits.png Dirk Stans2012-04-12 00:00:002018-05-14 16:16:06More PCB added value on Stand 131 at National Electronics Week 2012 18 – 19 April, NEC Hall 2, Birmingham
- PCB Visualizer is Eurocircuits” latest added-value PCB service. Upload your data for an order or just a quotation. In seconds the new software will display every layer of your PCB just as it will be produced.
- Instantly check each layer to make sure that it is what you need. Check that all the data is present and that the stack-up is correct. No need for a Gerber viewer. PCB Visualizer confirms your CAD output in realistic colours with full pan and zoom functionality.
- Of course, our engineers check your board data 100% before we put an order into production or give you a confirmed quote. But if a quick glance shows you something that needs changing, you can correct it and upload new data and minimise lost time.
- The first version of PCB Visualizer will be live online shortly. There will be new functionality added over the next few months to make buying boards from Eurocircuits even easier and even faster..
What else is new for 2012.
- Faster PCB pricing and ordering for the first-time user. Get immediate prices online for all our pooling services without registering as a user – and store your prices in a basket for later ordering. Or order at once – your order goes straight into production with no administration delay.
- New Design For Manufacturability (DFM) tool. An even copper density ensures optimum plating quality.Our new plating simulation tool can help you to achieve this. Use our “Place Inquiry” option and our engineers will produce a full manufacturability report on your board including a copper density visualisation map. DFM analysis can cut board costs up to 20%.
- New technical support resources. The “PCB Design Guidelines” document is downloaded more than 30,000 times a year. Now we have added moretechnical papers as well as technical blogs and videos to help you design more robust and lower cost PCBs.
- New bench-top reflow soldering equipment. We will show the latest models of our eC-stencil-mate solder-paste printer and eC-reflow-mate reflow oven, upgraded after feedback from more than 200 users in first 9 months of sales.
What’s old on the stand?
- Always a warm welcome from our PCB and reflow-soldering experts ready to show you all the new features and answer your questions.
- Our well-established order pooling services keep your costs down without compromising quality or delivery. We offer the widest range of pooling options including aluminium-backed and fine-line PCBs.