UPDATE – 07 December 2020
Our PCB factory is running well and has no capacity issues.
However, in our Assembly factory we need to restrict the inflow of orders with delivery dates before our Christmas closure as free capacity is no longer available and deliveries of components in this Year End period have become significantly longer than usual. Our Assembly customers are advised to contact our customer service department should this pose any inconvenience for them.
As stated, our PCB services are running normally and have capacity to deliver before our Christmas closure, see the table below for more details.
All possible delivery dates are available in our PCB Calculator.
As with every year we will take a break over the Christmas period.
If you need your boards before Christmas or for when you return to work in the New Year, please make sure you order them in time.
Last shipment of 2020 is on 22nd December*
Do not miss this important date!
The table below shows the last date to order your board with standard Lead times to meet the shipment date of 22nd December*.
|Services||Last Date to Order for Delivery before Christmas*|
|Standard Lead time*|
Lead time (WD)
|PCB proto||2 – 4||3 ||17 Dec|
|STANDARD pool||0 – 8||5 ||15 Dec|
|10 – 16||7 ||11 Dec|
|DEFINED IMPEDANCE pool||4 – 8||5 ||15 Dec|
|RF pool||0 – 2||5 ||15 Dec|
|4||7 ||11 Dec|
|IMS pool||1||5 ||15 Dec|
|SEMI-FLEX pool||4||7 ||11 Dec|
- All Lead times are subject to the availability of materials and components.
- All Lead times are subject to quantity, # layer and technology ordered.
- All Lead times are subject to the availability of manufacturable customer data.
- For orders containing more than 200 BOM lines or 1000 component placements please launch an inquiry through our PCB Configurator.
- Delivery is subject to local courier schedules.