The WoTS-badge is this years” exhibition gadget – register now!
“WoTS-badge”, is the exhibition gadget for the industry branche Industrial Electronics of FHI for this years’ show. It is a pleasant gadget which is easily programmable through a simple freeware app. Watch how it works here.
The WoTS-badge is an idea and development of Salland Electronics and Eurocircuits. The WoTS-badge is a display of 85 LEDs which you can simply pin on your clothing. De WoTS-badge can display a large variety of texts and animations. The freeware app (Android, IOS and Windows) is a handy tool to program the WoTS-badge. On your smart phones’ screen, you can simply input texts or draw pictures. The WoTS-badge connects to your smart phone via the new Nordic nRF52832 Bluetooth 4.0 LE chip.
The PCB of the WoTS-badge is a 1.6mm thick, 4-layer board with the following specifics:
- Material: Isola IS400, FR4 improved
- RoHS compliant
- Flammability: V-0CTI (Comparative Tracking Index): class 3
- Outer layer start Copper: 18 um
- Inner layer start Copper: 35 um
- Material Tg: 150 Celsius degree
- Smallest track width: 0,2mm
- Isolation distance: 0,15 mm
- Internal Pad Isolation: 0,375 mm
- OAR: 0,18 mm
- Smallest final hole: 0,4 mm
- Top solder mask: Black on White (PCB PIXture)
- Bottom solder mask: White
- Bottom legend: Black
- Surface Finishing: ENIG