If the problems are not found until the boards are being assembled, then we ask that you stop work on the job and contact us immediately. In this way we can reach a mutually acceptable solution without either party pre-empting the outcome and incurring extra costs. We will not accept the cost of any repairs and modifications which the customer undertakes without our specific consent.
So that we can resolve any quality issues as quickly as possible, we ask you to provide us with the following information.
- The unique Eurocircuits order number (you can find this number on the bottom-side silk-screen or in the panel border)
- The number of boards on which the problem appears
- A description of the problem, preferably with digital photographs showing the problem and our order number
- Whether the boards are usable (either as delivered or after modification)
- Whether this is a single order or it is likely that there will be repeat orders
Once we have this information we will investigate the problem and on the basis of our conclusions come back to you with a suggested solution.