Version en español
Thank you for your visit and time at our booth during the IOT Congress in Barcelona this year.
As token of our appreciation of your visit you will find a Discount Code at the bottom of this email that you may use against your next order with Eurocircuits.
This Year at the Congress we launched our 3+3 PCB Proto with Assembly Service. This service provides PCB Prototypes manufactured in 3 days and assembled in 3 days.
For more information regarding this new service please click here.
We also introduced our New DEFINED IMPEDANCE pool service which also includes an online impedance calculator.
For more information regarding our DEFINED IMPEDANCE pool service please click here.
Who are Eurocircuits?
We are specialists in the manufacture and assembly of fast turnaround prototype and small series PCBs.
Our goal is to help you meet your development goals and “time to market” schedules whilst
keeping your costs under control by offering comprehensive added-value services with online pricing and ordering.
Over the last 25 years we have invested and developed a lean business model that delivers
to our customers a wide range of PCB technologies with a fast, reliable and at low cost service.
What Services do Eurocircuits offer?
We offer a unique, free, online data checking tool and service including complete data check, component sourcing and assembly, providing online price for your boards.
- PCB Proto 3+3 – PCB Prototypes Manufactured, Assembled and shipped in 6 days.
- PCB Proto – Prototype PCBs with 3 Days standard delivery.
- Standard pool – Prototypes and small series PCBs with a 5 day standard delivery.
- DEFINED IMPEDANCE pool – a fast turnaround solution for boards on which a specific impedance requirement.
- RF pool – to specialise in cost effective RF PCB manufacture.
- IMS pool – increasing in popularity, Insulated Metal substrates are a key material in the LED lighting industry.
- SEMI-FLEX pool – SEMI-FLEX is a flex to install PCB, typically 4 layers, made entirely of FR4.
- eC-stencil – provided by the same data used for the PCB production ensuring accurate solder paste printing and is delivered together with the PCB.
- eC-equipment – specially designed to aid the population of prototypes and small series PCBs: eC-test-mate, eC-pre-heater, eC-placer.
- eC-consumables – allows a one stop shop for you to assemble your own PCBs.
All the above services can be order with or without the assembly of the PCBs.
To ensure low prices without compromising quality or delivery we use order-pooling (or “panel-sharing”) technology.
This is where we combine orders from several customers on a single standard production
panel, thus keeping the cost of manufacture to the minimum.
Online Prices and Ordering
To access our full range of online services, go to the Price calculator on our website here.
You can immediately check the prices, adjust the parameters for your PCB, add assembly and much more.
Fast and Easy…….
Alternatively, if send me the Gerber data I will make a quote for you.
We are not brokers: all boards are manufactured in our own ISO 9000 approved factories in Germany and Hungary to the latest EU standards for manufacturing and materials.
All finished boards are given their own “passport” or Certificate of Conformity listing their manufacturing history, materials used and inspection stages they have passed.
Fast & Reliable Delivery
- We offer deliveries from 2 days.
- In 2018 we shipped 0ver 109,000 orders with >97.5% delivered on or ahead of time.
- Our online service means no delays in getting prices or placing orders.
Comprehensive Technical Support – cuts costs & saves you time
- Check your data prior to order using our online PCB Visualizer and Checker. Is the data correct to the order and the design? Are there features that will delay production or push up the cost? An online pre-order check can save 1 – 2 days on time-critical deliveries.
- We check all boards 100% for manufacturability before production with clear feedback where required.
- Send us your data prior to order and we will run a full Design For Manufacturability check. Small changes that cut board costs up to 25%.
- Use our online price calculator to get the best combination of technology, delivery and price.
- Our short PCB Design Guidelines outlines best practice to reduce costs and avoid delays to manufacture.
- Visit our website www.eurocircuits.com for technical white papers and blogs on many aspects of PCB design and manufacturing.
Prototype and Small Series Assembly
Manual assembly of SMD’s is a time-consuming and a fiddly process.
Most EMS companies are not interested in prototype or small batch quantities unless there are guaranteed volume orders to follow.
This is why we have invested in Prototype and small series assembly to provide our customers with a one-stop shop for their assembled PCBs.
Prefer to Keep Assembly In-house – no problem
We have developed benchtop equipment which allows you to assemble SMD boards quickly and cost-effectively in-house.
Our customers tell us that using our equipment can cut manual SMD assembly times by up to 70%.
- eC-equipment – specially designed to aid the population of prototypes and small series PCBs:
- eC-consumables – allow a one stop shop to produce your PCB’s.
On-line eC-Smart Tools
We have developed and continue to develop a free to use suite of on-line smart tools to help our customers achieve “Right First Time for Manufacture”.
These tools offer a range of functions that allow the user to check and if necessary, modify their data to achieve manufacturable designs.
- Smart online menus – for pricing and ordering provide real-time guidance on reducing costs and improving manufacturability.
- PCB & PCBA Visualizer– analyses
your data and flags any issues which might delay
- PCB PIXture for graphic design on your board.
Plus many more…..
If you have any questions, please call me (Claudio) on +34 601728677.
Why Wait, click the button below and get your free online quotation.