PCB Prototypes 3+3 – Manufactured in 3 days and Assembled in 3 days by Eurocircuits a leading European Manufacturer of Prototype PCB’s*.
Time-to-Market is crucial for developers as they need to meet shorter lead-times to maximise the potential of their new products.
Therefore, we have introduced a new PCB Prototype 3+3 service, now have your PCB’s manufactured in 3 days and Assembled in 3 days to help meet your Time-to-Market challenges*.
Order today and your assembled Prototypes will be ready for delivery in 6 days*.
How did we do this?
We invested in the right equipment and automated processes allowing us to manufacture and assemble your PCB’s Prototypes faster.
But what we did not compromise on is the quality of our services or the materials we use.
Eurocircuits offers a full solution for your PCB Prototypes so let’s get started by manufacturing yours in 3 days then we can assemble them in 3 days and you will have your assembled PCB Prototypes ready for delivery in 6 days*.
We can automatically read native KiCAD and EAGLE data files as well as Gerber and Excellon etc.
*This Offer is subject to the design meeting our PCB proto manufacturing and assembly specification and the availability of components. The conditions are available in our calculator/Visualizer and will only be confirmed in our order confirmation.
What do you get?
- 1, 2 or 5 boards manufactured in 3 days – 2 or 4 layers*.
- Fully-finished with 2 solder-masks, 2 silk-screen and a Lead-free finish of our choice (electroless nickel immersion gold or lead-free HAL).
- FR-4 – RoHS compliant material optimised for lead-free soldering with standard build-up (see also our blog about materials and lead-free soldering).
- Fully Assembled boards in 3 days based on your BOM & CPL*.
- No tooling charges. No minimum order charge.
- 100% manufacturability check prior to production.
- PCB Configurator to check and upload design parameters before pricing.
- PCB & PCBA Visualizer together with the PCB Checker analysis before you place your order (from your order basket).
How to get prices and place orders?
Follow these simple steps to order your Assembled PCB Prototypes.
- Sign In to your Eurocircuits account, if you do not have one register here, it takes less than a minute.
- Select Calculate and Order from the left-hand menu.
- Select Price calculator from the PCB proto box.
- Make sure you check the “Include assembly” check box.
- Update the quantity, number of layers and PCB size.
- Click the “Add to basket” button.
- In the pop-up add your PCB data, BOM and CPL data and click the “Continue” button.
- Check the BOM and placement information in PCBA Visualizer.
- Checkout your order to confirm the order.
- Approve to confirm your Assembly order.
- Both PCB and PCBA will go into production.
- In your online Eurocircuits’ customer account this is presented under “running orders” where you will see two order lines: one for the PCB and one for the PCBA.