You can download the production and Solder paste files for all your Eurocircuits orders directly from the website. You have immediate access to your original data and to all the CAM-verified files we have generated to produce and test the board. If your layout uses SMD components we automatically generate a Solder paste file which you can also download.
Proceed as follows:
1. Log in with your username and password.
2. Click on the Order repeats/view history icon for a completed order or on the View running orders icon for a current order. For current orders you will only be able to download the data if the CAM work has been completed.
3. Tick the order whose files you want to download.
4. Click the Downloads button at the top of the screen.
5. A pop-up will appear with the a list of the files available to download, then select the files you wish to to download.
To access the production files:
1. The file you have downloaded is called SI-<ordernr>.zip
2. Unzip this file. This will give you a file called <ordernr>.dpf
3. You may need to rename this file as< ordernr>.zip
4. Unzip again and you will get the production files including .zip
5. Unzip .zip and you will find the paste data in Gerber 274X and our internal CAM format DPF.
Paste files: a warning.
We recommend that you check the Solder paste files before you use them to produce a stencil. We generate the Solder paste files from the SMD pads on a “best-efforts” basis but it is not always clear to us which pads to include and which to leave out. It is much safer to generate a Solder paste file yourself and include it in the data you send us. We will then check it with the rest of the data and if required step and repeat it into the same assembly panel.