eC-fume-cube: Fume Extraction System
eC-fume-cube by Purex is a high-performance extraction system designed to remove unpleasant and potentially harmful soldering fumes from the workplace.
It uses internal filtration so needs no fixed ducting out of the building: it can sit next to the soldering process and be readily moved around the workshop.
eC-fume-cube provides a more comfortable and more productive working environment as well as protecting operators’ health. A separate arm kit can be connected for hand soldering.
Many types of dust and fume are hazardous to health if inhaled. People can become permanently sensitised to fumes which means that continued exposure, even to very small amounts of fume, may cause asthma attacks or other respiratory diseases.
A high performance fume extraction system will help to:
- Protect employee health.
- Increase production speeds.
- Reduce complaints by operators due to odours, dust and vapours.
- Reduce the cost & time to cleaning laser lenses, conveyors, guarding, soldering machines and other equipment.
- Provide a better working environment.
- Reduce downtime
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- VariColour filter blocked warning system
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from stainless steel
We also offer “starter kits” and consumables (eC-solder-paste, eC-wipes, …) All the materials that we use during the eC-workshops are available here
Payment conditions are the same as those for your Eurocircuits customer account.
Deliveries are made from stock within 5 working days. If for any reason we no longer have machines in stock delivery will be up to 8 weeks. We will confirm the delivery at the time of order. All machines will be securely packed and palletized to ensure safe and reliable shipment. Delivery will be made by truck at the cost calculated in our online order form. Transport time will depend on the distance from our warehouse in Eger, Hungary.
Our reflow soldering equipment is supplied with 12 months return-to-factory warranty. Faulty equipment should be returned using its original packaging to Eurocircuits where it will be checked and repaired or replaced. This excludes consumables and accessories (heating lamps and magnetic board-holders). Transport costs will be paid by the sender.