Eurocircuits is willing to support students by granting them a discount when ordering the PCBs to finish their project.
Note – A student account only allows transactions as a private person and does not allow business transactions (incl. VAT-number). If you want a company or university to pay the invoice of your order, it is important that you order via the business account of that company or university.
How does this work?
You start by creating a student account making use of your student ID. Once the registration of your account is validated, you can start ordering.
The discount will be automatically deducted when you place your order. You can see this in the summary tab when going through the order process.
The discount is calculated as follows:
- The part of your order value between 0-250€ achieves +/- 20% discount
- The part of your order value between 250-500€ achieves +/- 10% discount
- Every remaining value of your order > 500€ achieves no discount
Workshops and Webinars given by Eurocircuits
Eurocircuits is willing to give a workshop and/or webinar to further support students in realising their electronic project or learning more about electronics in general.
Feel free to make your own request about a subject or check our list of possible subjects below.
List of possible subjects:
- How to use our online Visualizer and editing Tools.
- How we make a 4-layer PCB.
- PCB Soldering.
- The perfect design flow: from CAD to CAM.