Eurocircuits are specialist manufacturers and assemblers of prototype and small series PCB’s. We are dedicated to providing a complete electronic service that will help PCB designers bring their projects to market on time and on budget.
We firmly believe that prototype PCB manufacturers have a responsibility towards their customers that extends beyond merely delivering PCBs. We have based our business strategy on supporting the PCB designer from initial design to final PCB assembly.
Share our knowledge
Time-pressured designers don’t have time to find out how PCB manufacturing issues affect the cost and long-term robustness of their designs. So we invite them to share our knowledge through:
- online tools as described above
- technical papers and blogs
- videos covering both general topics (How a PCB is made) and specific instruction on using our online tools.
- online CHAT support in 9 European languages
- workshops and seminars
- 1973 Vilati commences PCB manufacture at Eger in Hungary
- 1991 Europrint founded in Mechelen, Belgium
- 1993 Europrint forms partnership with Vilati
- 1998 Europrint acquires Vilati PCB plant. It is renamed Europrint Eger, specialising in small-batch, fast turnaround
- 1999 Eurocircuits is set up as the sales organisation for online PCB pooling
- 2000 Eurocircuits India Ltd (EIL) set up to provide CAM services for Europrint and Eurocircuits. Sales office Germany. Group sales top €5,000,000
- 2004 New green field factory built in Eger, Hungary. Start to provide CAM outsourcing services to other PCB manufacturers world-wide
- 2005 Sales office in France
- 2006 Sales office in Switzerland
- 2007 The Eurocircuits online platform now covers all services offered by the Eurocircuits group.
- 2009 Europrint Group acquires WI-KA GmbH near Aachen in Germany and renames it to Eurocircuits Aachen GmbH
- 2010 Europrint Group sales top €15,000,000 and 50,000 orders
- 2011 Europrint Group renamed Eurocircuits NV, the name most customers know us by. Introduction of SMD prototype soldering equipment.
- 2012 Eurocircuits goes Visual and Social. Introduction of PCB Visualizer, our online data analyses tool and our social media accounts to keep followers posted on any new development.
- 2013 Eurocircuits India Ltd started as 3rd production site for the group. By now we serve over 8,000 customers with over 70,000 orders.
- 2014 Online tools radically expanded and customers totalled to over 9,000.
- 2015 More than 10,000 active customers pushed our group sales over €20,000,000.
- 2016 More than 11,000 active customers placing around 100.000 orders pushed our group sales over €22,000,000.
- 2017 Start of DFM check for PCB + Assembly with PCBA Visualizer
- 2018 Start of our Assembly service for Prototypes & Small Series based on in-house PCB Production and Assembly
- 2019 +/- 12.000 customer placing +/- 109.000 PCB orders; +/-1.250 customers placing +/-4.200 Assembly orders; group sales +/- €28,000,000.
- 2023 New PCB Assembly factory opens.
- We’ll keep you updated you if you follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
To keep in touch with new developments, register online and receive our regular email Technical updates.