Eurocircuits, your PCB Prototype, small series and assembly manufacturer.
Who are We
Manufacturing Quick Turnaround hardware for Electronics Designers, “Right First Time”, that’s us!
We produce prototype and small batch boards in our specialist factories in Germany and Hungary.
Set up in Belgium in 1991, today we employ more than 400 people in Belgium, Germany, Hungary and India, plus sales companies in France, Germany and Switzerland and sales offices in Italy, Spain and UK.
We currently produce more than 109,000 orders per year for almost 20,000 users ordering for more than 12,000 active customers.
Try our 3+3 WD service: PCB + PCB Assembly shipped to you in 6 Working Days.
Cost Effective PCB’s
Introduction – Small Orders on a Quick Turnaround
At Eurocircuits we are 100% committed to the Prototypes and Small Series market of standard technology PCB’s.
The market of producing PCB’s is divided into 4 segments determined by two axes: technology and volume.
- On the technology axes we distinguish between Standard technology (tracks and spacing larger or equal 90 micron) and High Density Interconnection technology (tracks and spacing equal or smaller than 75 micron). The difference between those two domains lies in the level of extra investment HDI requires in areas such as registration, clean rooms, etching and plating for quality reasons, etc… This brings higher costs and thus it makes HDI factories economically non-viable for the production of Standard technology boards.
- On the volume axes we distinguish Prototype and Small Series as orders of 50 production panels or less and Volume as anything above this scope. To produce volume at an attractive cost, a high degree of automation is required in the production flow and a capacity loading as close to 100% as possible. For Prototypes and Small Series flexibility is required. This can only be achieved by people (instead of automation) and a flexible production capacity that you to react quickly. Thus a volume supplier has no flexibility to achieve a quick turnaround and a Prototypes and Small Series supplier has to higher costs making volume production more expensive.
This defines 4 types of Printed Circuit Boards factories:
- Standard Technology – Prototypes and Small Series – that is Eurocircuits
- Standard Technology – Volume
- High Density Interconnection Technology – Prototypes and Small Series
- High Density Interconnection Technology – Volume
By committing to the Prototypes and Small Series market of standard technology boards, we developed flexible and reactive manufacturing processes allowing us to react to your needs for quick turnaround orders.
Always on Time
Allowing free capacity also creates extra flexibility in planning and throughput in the factory. Our in-house smart and fully tractability production floor management system leads to a very high reliability, of on time shipments. Typically, of the 107.000 orders received in 2017 over 97% were shipped on time.
See all of our PCB Services here.
We are Very Reliable
- For our customers it is important that their PCB Prototypes or Small Series PCB’s (assembled or not) are manufactured correctly with a “Right First Time” philosophy. This way are they able to deliver their work “to their expectations”, “on time” and “within budget”.
- Since we only focus on Prototypes and Small Series of standard technology boards and as we produce only in our own factories, we are able to offer an extremely reliable service to meet our customers goals.
- As we are committed to the market of Prototypes and Small Series of standard technology boards we have been able to create a vast amount of information on our website to help electronics designers. A kind of PCB Bible. We support the communication of this information by newsletters and through our own online News Channel – Eurocircuits TV.
We Offer Fair & Stable Prices
- Continuously driven to become more efficient and reduce costs
- Pooling as philosophy to reduce costs for one offs and small series
- Smart Manufacturing is an ongoing project of our technical staff
- Lean Administration is our motto
- Energy Saving Programs
Excellent Delivery Performance
- Full production flow tractability through a dedicated and in-house Manufacturing Execution System.
- Staff receive bonuses linked to the delivery performance
- We have a delivery performance monitoring system linked to management and staff and as consequence we deliver more than 97% of all orders on time.
Excellent Product Quality
- Full Tractability of all orders
- Quality Control Systems in place
- Constant investments in capital equipment – example: Direct imaging for all layouts and Soldermask.
- Constant investment in training of staff
- High investment in DRC/DFM and CAM tools to make sure that the best possible customer data are used to manufacture
- We have 99.8% customer satisfaction
- We commit to the materials that meet European Standards – see our info on How many time can you heat up your PCB?
- Always open and available to be audited.
To help our customers achieve “Right First Time” productions, we have formulated what we call “The Optimum PCB Design Flow” and have developed a range of eC-smart tools to help them achieve this.
Ordering from Eurocircuits is easy, reliable and available all the time, we offer added value and solutions to customers when data anomalies appear.
Always available online
- Over 99.9% Online Up-time
- eC-smart Tools always available
- Large processing capacity for data
- Easy access to the Eurocircuits Ordering website
Transparent Pricing and Open to Everyone
- Free PCB price calculator available for all our service.
Visual Communication Throughout the Entire Business Process
- Our PCB Visualizer and PCBA Visualizer and eC-smart tools are always available
Complete Online Service from Quote to Invoice
- Through our business platform and your secure Eurocircuits customer account
Committed to Europe
Our main focus is towards the European Electronics market and therefore, we need to focus our services on the needs of our European electronics designers and the European legislation concerning, RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals
RoHS and more …
We commit to base materials that allow Lead Free soldering
Reach the story.
Conflict Minerals, the story.
Investing in Europe
The biggest part of our operation is in Europe. We sell, administer, produce and above all live in Europe. Therefore the environment and the air we breathe and the water we drink are precious to Eurocircuits and its staff. But also all the Europeans who live here are part of our habitat. They deserve our respect and help where we can.
We Live in the Environment where we Manufacture
We cherish our environment and clean our water, use renewable energy where we can and interact weel with local communities.
- Energy conscious
Saving on water en energy in general is an ongoing project piloted at management level.
We Employ Europeans
- We employ skilled Europeans
- We do NOT have Child labour
- We pay Fair salaries
- We respect social security
Committed to our European customers of today and tomorrow
- Students and workshops
Eurocircuits are committed to help where we can with knowledge concerning PCBs and their Assembly. We lecture at schools and universities and create workshops around specific subjects. We have an educational section on our website where we explain how a PCB is made. Last but not least we support numerous educational student projects as they are our customers of tomorrow and even more important, they are the developers of the electronics that we will all use tomorrow.
- Eurocircuits TV
Educate and inform the market are the goals of Eurocircuits TV.
We are Financially Committed to Europe
- Paying our taxes correctly within the European community. These taxes contribute to our Western way of live and to the future of our children. We therefore contribute to the formation of new electronics design engineers that can contribute again to our wealth and future.