What do you need?
First you should decide which base material is to be used for your PCBs. FR-4 is the standard base material but we can also offer other material for specific application which are placed under special base materials.
FR-4 (standard base material) pooling services
- PCB proto – dedicated prototype pooling service with 3 working days standard delivery term.
1, 2 or 5 boards 2 or 4 layers standard PCB technology in 2 or 3 working days
- DEFINED IMPEDANCE pool – a fast turnaround solution for boards with specific impedance requirements.
4, 6 or 8 layers with online Impedance calculator.
- STANDARD pool – widest range of pooled and non pooled options up to 16 layers
Other TG values, finer layout, more layers, higher quantity, etc…
- BINDI pool – Eurocircuits’ Asian alternative with European assured quality.
2 and 4 layer boards with standard technology in medium quantities at Indian cost but inhouse produced in India.
Special base material pooling services
- RF pool – Isola I-TERA and Rogers 4000 series materials
For RF specialists that need their specific base material but at lower pooling costing
- SEMI-FLEX pool – flex-to-install flex-rigid pooling service.
Something brand new to replace rigid -flex boards in flex-to-install applications and at pooling prices for our 4 layer offer.
- IMS pool – Insulated Metal Substrate PCBs
Need aluminium-backed boards for cooling purposes. Prototypes and small series at acceptable prices due to pooling conditions.
You cannot find what you are looking for here?
Please contact our sales department:
- Chat – on every page of our transaction web site you can activate the online chat button. You will see us online during office hours. You may also use this communication to leave your message while we are offline. It is efficient as we can see where in the web site you are and who you are, so we can help you faster.
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Tf – +32 15 28 16 30 for the Belgian main office. For local offices look here.