Data feedback is Eurocircuits method of informing you that we need your input to resolve issues found with your order.
These can be:
- Data Issues (missing or ambiguous etc)
- DRC Issues
- DFM Issues
- Order Configuration Issues
When we need your input to proceed with your order or inquiry, we will send an email to the appropriate person identified in your user account explaining that we need your input to proceed with the order or inquiry and ask you to Sign In to your user account and review the Data feedback.
Where to Find the Data Feedback Report
Firstly, you must Sign In to your Eurocircuits Account.
From the CALCULATE AND ORDER menu on the left-hand side select Data feedback.
Here you will see 2 sections, Orders and Baskets.
- Orders – Contains Running orders that require your input via the Data feedback procedure to process your order.
- Baskets – Contains items in your basket items where an Inquiry has been launched that require your input via the Data feedback procedure to allow us so we can respond to the inquiry.
Opening the Data Feedback Report
To open the Data feedback report for a specific job, follow the steps in either 1) or 2) below.
1) Check the box to the left of the Order number/Basket number in the appropriate row and click on the Review button above.
2) Click on the icon in the appropriate row.
The Data feedback window will open.
Understanding the Data Feedback Window
The Data feedback window has 4 sections:
Hovering the mouse over a button, menu items or icons will display a short description of what the button is for or what the text relates to or what the icon denotes.
1) Top Menu
The top menu consists of action buttons as follows:
Click to temporarily save your answers. You need to return to update and complete your answers as soon as possible.
- Your order is on hold until you have replied to all the topics and clicked on the Submit and proceed button.
Submit and proceed Button
Click to submit your replies to our engineers so they can proceed with your order.
- If you click on the Submit and proceed button before you have answered to all the topics, you will receive a warning message in the Menu section as below.
Ask a Question Button
If you need help click on this button to open the Eurocircuits Customer Support online chat. Simply fill in the details to start a live chat with one of our customer service representatives.
Translate to – Select language
The Data feedback window opens with the English language as default, to change the language select the appropriate language from the drop-down menu.
- This will only translate the text in the Topics of the Detailed Data Feedback section.
Click on this to open the Visualizer interface from where you can review the data.
2) Service and Price section
This section shows the current type of service selected and the price.
- The service type and/or price may change based on the solutions selected for each topic.
3) Tree view section
This is an overview of the topics and whether they have been answered or not. Each topic contains the topic number and a short description.
If there is a RED triangle beside the topic, then this indicates that this topic still needs to be answered.
Quick link to Topic
To quickly view the topic simply click on the topic tile (Green text) starting with the word Topic. The Detailed Data feedback section will then scroll to that topic.
The lines below the topic title show the various solutions available (one solution per line), If you click on one of these solutions the Detailed Data feedback section will scroll to this solution.
Implemented or Recommended Solution Identifications
If the line solution has either an ORANGE box with an I in it or a BLUE box with an R in it then or both, then these indicate that the solution is either Implemented or Recommended or both.
- Even if the solution is marked as implemented it still requires you to accept the implementation.
Accepted Solution Identification
If the box next to the solutions has a green check mark (tick) in it then this indicates that this solution has been accepted.
- You can still change the accepted solution until you click on the Submit and proceed button.
4) Detailed Data Feedback section
This section is divided into topics (Topic 1, Topic 2, etc), one for each issue that requires your input.
Each topic has a menu bar at the top.
- Topic #:
- Short description of the issue – e.g. To Check – Pin1 indication unclear in PCB data
- New Data button – Click on to upload new data
- Comments button – click on to leave comments in case none of the implementation or suggestions are unacceptable.
Under the top menu bar are the details of the issues and possible solutions.
Each solution has a menu bar at the top.
- Accept button – click on this to select this solution.
- Solution ID (A, B, C etc).
- Short Description of the Solution.
If the solution has been implemented, it will be identified with an ORANGE rectangle with the words Implemented in it .
If the solution is recommended by our engineers, it will be identified with a BLUE box with the word recommended in it .
- You must select one of the solutions provided for each topic to be able to Submit and proceed.
Submit and Proceed
Once you have selected a solution for each topic and provided any information or data required you can click on the dark ORANGE Submit and proceed button at the top.
Once you have clicked on this button the next steps will depend on whether this is a Running order or an Inquiry.
No further action is required, and your responses will be analysed and applied (if possible).
A new window will open informing you that your feedback and selected solutions have been saved together with the offer in your shopping basket.
If you wish to order, then go to your Shopping basket and Proceed to order for this item.
If you want an update offer then click on the ORANGE Launch inquiry button, a new offer will be created and sent to you.