To check the components availability for your PCB assembly order simply follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to your Online Customer Account and Click on “View Running Orders”.
This opens your running orders.
In this overview, you can see that your order has been broken into 3 different parts.
- PCB order (E-Number of 7 digits)
- Assembly order (E-Number ending in A)
- Component order (E-Number ending in B)
Step 2: Click on the status of your component order
Step 3: Look at the status of each part to monitor the component availability of each order
Here you will see the status of the component availability for your order.
- In Stock
- Awaiting delivery from supplier
- Awaiting delivery from customer
- Partially delivered from customer (When Eurocircuits receives only a part of the components needed to finish the order)
If you want to proceed with the production of your order with only part of the components available, please contact our Customer Service.