Defining the Panel
In order for Eurocircuits to be able to create your panel you must provide the following information as a part of data set that is uploaded with your order.
- Panel X & Y Dimensions.
- Number of PCB’s in X & Y (2×2, 3×2, 5×1 etc).
- Panel Border Width.
- Distance between PCB edges.
- Separation Method (Break rout, V-cut, none).
- Positions of Break rout tabs (if applicable) if they need to be in specific locations.
- Tooling Hole and Fiducial information (Size, Shape, Location etc.).
- Text or other Features in the Panel Borders (plus the Size & Location whether in Copper or Ink) .
Please see our guide on Customer Panel Basics to ensure your panel design meets with our requirements.
Supply the Single image Gerber files and a clear panel drawing in Gerber, PDF or HPGL format. We can handle different designs in a panel and take care of nesting and rotation of the boards.