PCB PIXture – personalizing your PCB
Personalize your PCBs and make them stand out from the crowd. Use PCB PIXture for
- front panels
- visible electronics in transparent cases
- pre-assembled PCB modules,
- high-impact media and social technologies
- educational and consumer electronics
anywhere where the distinctive appearance of your PCB will be a powerful selling point.
Personalization is straightforward. Choose your image or logo (JPEG, PNG …), choose whether you want the image printed in black/white soldermask or in gold, upload the image and PCB PIXture does the rest.
PCB PIXture is the latest in our series of innovative smart tools developed to help designers optimize their PCB layout workflow:
- smart menus enhance manufacturability and help cut costs
- visualisation tools pinpoint any DRC errors to avoid delayed deliveries
- interactive tools fine-tune production data so that boards are delivered exactly as required.
As well as PCB PIXture, the interactive tools include the Marking Editor which can be used for simpler board add-ons (QR codes, special texts and line-drawn logos).
Order poolingPCB PIXture is now a standard option in our order pooling service. We have recently prepared a BLOG on PCB pooling, what it is, how it works and what is its history.
Some recent highlights:
- What about UL? What is UL (Underwriters Laboratory) marking, what does it mean and what does it measure?
- Create your own panel . How to build a custom delivery panel on screen, or view Eurocircuits panels before ordering (plus “How to ..” videos)
- RF pool – insights and details . The latest update introduces new materials for lower cost RF development solutions.
We have an on-going program of technical papers, but if there are particular topics on which you would like us to produce a blog, please email your usual sales contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best way to share ideas and knowledge is face to face. We will be at:
- ENOVA/CIEN 16 – 18 September 2014: Paris – France
- World of Technology & Science 30 September – 03 October 2014: Utrecht – Netherlands
- Electronics Design Show 22 – 23 October 2014: Coventry – UK
- D&E event – 29 October 2014: Den Bosch, Holland
- Electronica – 11-14 November 2014 : Munich, Germany
- LED event – 2 December 2014: Den Bosch, Holland